At Blue Toro you’ll always speak to a real vehicle mechanic, not a receptionist. We have service areas across the country, but your mechanic is local, and knows just where to find you.
Blue Toro Mobile Mechanics mobile car repair service repairs all exhaust problems onsite.
Signs that your car needs exhaust repairs:
- Rattling noise: The exhaust system may be out of alignment.
- Roaring noise: This indicates a problem with the exhaust silencer.
- Chugging noise: The exhaust system may be blocked.
- Hissing noise: Indicates a crack in the exhaust manifold, exhaust pipe, leaking gasket or blockage.
- Metallic vibration: This usually occurs when the exhaust pipe, hangers, a clamp or support bracket has come loose.
For all exhaust problems Blue Toro can help with our mobile car repair service.
or call us on 1300 BLUE TORO / 1300 258 386
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
We can provide a registration safety e-check with your service and lodge it direct with the motor registry.
You should service your car based on the time or distance travelled since your last service
(whichever occurs first). Remember too that varying driving conditions may also affect the frequency of your service requirements, e.g. city versus highway driving, carrying heavy loads.
Delaying your service is a false economy.
Not servicing your vehicle according to the manufacturers recommendations impacts the performance of your vehicle and often causes greater wear and tear, costing you more in repairs in the long run.