STEP 3: BUSINESS PICS
Having a library of pictures of you and your business goes a long way. Over time you will want to share them on Social Media, Google Business Profile, your website, with Blue Toro and more.
Having good quality pics of your business showcases who you are and what you do. It helps to build trust and engagement with your customers. Again no one expects professional photos, just clear photos of what you do! This is also your chance to add a little bit of personality. Pics of cars/trucks are obvious, but don’t forget pics of you on the job, your customers, your van, and your local area… they all add to the story. For mobile operators: One of the best things about being mobile is you see different things every day. Sometimes cool and crazy stuff that makes for gold on socials.
Why does Blue Toro need me to provide images?
Providing us with specific marketing photos of your business will help customers make the decision to engage you as a mechanic. Photos prove to customers that you are a ‘real’ person and will also help us to drive your rankings so even more customers ‘see’ you. Photos will be used in a variety of channels, such as social media, the website and Google.
What photos do I need?
16-24 photos to get things started. We will request more photos every 3-6 months.
- Use natural light whenever possible – the best photos are taken outside!
- If you’re going to take photos of your van fit-out, please make sure it’s tidy!
- Don’t spend hours taking photos! Just take a heap of photos over one or a few days and a few different clients.
- It should take you no longer than 20 minutes – that’s time well invested!
- We don’t need your face in the photos, but it is always nice to have a few! People like to see the face of the person who is going to show up at their home or office!
Just to make it a little sweeter….
We’ll give you a rebate of $5 per photo you send through during the challenge! Rebate is limited to $100 and only applicable for eligible photos (must follow instructions, cannot be blurry).
- Take the photos following the instructions above
- Text photos directly from your phone to 0435 104 567 or email to [email protected]
- Please also include your name and business name. If you would like, you can include a short description of photos, if necessary.
The best types of pics to use in your marketing include:
- Cars/trucks you’re working on
- Your van
- Yourself working on cars
- Your customers (if they’re happy to have their photo taken!)
- Fun photos
- Location photos, i.e., local landmarks
- Dogs and kids
Here’s a great guide to what we are looking for! Save it to your phone!