STEP 4: YOUR BIO
You might not realise it but you’re the centre of your own business. People like to deal with people! Understanding a little about you goes a long way to building trust and a short bio about yourself helps potential customers to make the decision to buy from you.
Once you have a bio you can add this to your marketing. Blue Toro also uses this information to promote your business.
Here are 2 great examples:
Note that each example is short! They both include some background on the owner’s experience as well as something personal about themselves.
Top tips to write a great bio
- Share your experience: number of years and/or work experience.
- Something you love about being a mechanic.
- A top tip you’d like to share.
- Something you’re passionate about, e.g., drag racing, restoring old cars, football.
- Something you enjoy about your local area, e.g., favourite café, favourite sporting team.
You don’t need to include all of the above as this will make it too long. About 60-80 words are ideal.
Are you ready to write a killer bio..??