STEP 1: LOGO
Do you have a professional-looking logo? Is it clear? Does it tell people what you do? Do you feel it best represents you and your business?
Here’s a few examples of what we consider good logos:
Don’t have a logo or want to refresh?
If you’d like to create a logo, we recommend you seek the services of a professional, i.e. not a mate who whips something up on PowerPoint or Paint!
It’s very cheap and easy to create logos these days. The platform we recommend is Fiverr, designs start from just $35. To create a great logo, we recommend:
- Pick a designer that has examples you like.
- Provide a few dot points of what you like (colours, name, any images) to the designer.
- If you have examples of logos you like you can provide this to the designer as a reference.
- Stick to a simple design. The simpler the better. You want your logo readable across any format. Especially for mobile mechanics – your van is a mobile billboard. You want your logo to stand out and be readable.
- Request the designer to provide high-resolution files in jpeg and png.
Ready to update your logo…?